Tuesday, March 21, 2006

An ode to a friend

Tim, dear Tim, you look like a fruit.
Wearing pink pants, to hide your patoot.
I'll never know, in all of my life,
how you tricked Sara to be your sweet wife.

You fart like an fog horn,
but strangly don't stink,
And monkeys and movies
consume what you think.

You once had a worm,
who hitched for a ride,
"DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT THING? IT WAS LIKE THIS. YOU TOOK IT LIKE A MAN"
Was how I replied.

And now you're in Europe
Spreading the Word,
So i love you my friend...
something something tird.

I'm not good at poetry, so i panicked on the last line. oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim & Sara said...

Oh...my...word. "I can't even begin to think about how to answer that. Well, I want to die." Brian, that was amazing, one of those times when you laugh but it's just not hard enough, no amount of laughing mustered is enough. That was beautiful! Especially the foghorn oderless part, so true, so true. Thank you, Brian, thank you.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

what the crap?

Maybe this guy should take the class on totally useless marketing methods...

9:45 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Hi Brian, you don't know me, but you live in my state. And you know my Tim and Sara. So you should update your blog because I think you're funny.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home